Discuss Chasing rad pipes into walls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I will go for the 10mm hep in the wall and to outlet boxes suggested above. What wold people use to insulate the pipe and protect the plaster from cracking. Ideally one thing that does both and is slim

Think I will go for the 10mm hep in the wall and to outlet boxes suggested above. What wold people use to insulate the pipe and protect the plaster from cracking. Ideally one thing that does both and is slim

I've not read through the full thread, only the last few posts so apologies if this is out of context.

Slip some stitched hair felt over whichever pipe you're using before plastering in. This will absorb the movement in the pipe but won't give as good insulation as climaflex.

If you're chasing pipes in to a supporting wall there is a limit to how deep you can chase which would also affect your choice of insulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Chasing rad pipes into walls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock