Search the forum,

Discuss charity day in bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

Helping to install a ariston combi from a heat only, me and Tom been there since 8, Gas chat on tour ,what a great day and a great bunch of lads,all to a deserving cause ,helping fight childhood cancer,making some lifelong friends along the way,the women in my life stole our t shirts when we got back cl1.jpgcl2.jpgcl3.jpgcl4.jpgcl5.jpgcl6.jpgcl7.jpgcl8.jpg

:smile:Well done all round....take a bow thank you for all your input......regards Turnpin

Congrats to everyone who participated today and indeed on all the gas chat on tour/ candle lighters charity installs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to charity day in bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and iambic pentameter: Vote for your favourite and here we go again Go vote, young man!
Replies
Views
Masood
M
R
Ok, so lots of people kindly participated in the great Intergas Poetry competition. See this thread for details. There are two prizes - the main prize of an Intergas Eco RF boiler is limited to the members eligible as described in the OP of the thread linked to above. The mystery prize is open...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
Who's doing Movember this year? OVERVIEW OF MOVEMBER During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces in the UK and around the world. The aim of which is to raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate...
Replies
Views
I
Hi everybody, Ive probably read hundreds of posts on this site since i registered and there is definitely a lot of useful info, although ive read a lot in respect of people not willing to take on tech cert qualified wannabe plumbers, which i find rather short sighted as people should be judged...
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock