Discuss Changing combi mate crystals? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noclue

I've been told by some guy at British Gas I need to change my combi mate crystals when he checked out my boiler. Tried to Google this and couldn't find out any information how to do this. I bought some from Plumbase

cistermiser-topup-800gm-refill-bottle.jpg

I have something like this under my sink -

R242833-91.jpg

I removed the cover but can't work out how you are supposed to replenish them. What do I need to do? Do I need to turn the water off? Should I just get a plumber to come round and do it?

When you pull off cover that turn's off water, unscrew glass dome clean out old rubbish, have a look in bottle of replacements you used to get a new rubber seal, screw dome back on and refill through top, push cover back on this will turn water back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Changing combi mate crystals? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock