Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Central heating repipe in the Central Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. alan48

alan48 New Member

Hi everyone.
    Iv recently retired and deregistered from Gassafe after 30years membership, but really that has nothing to do with my question, just thought I would throw it in...lol
    Anyway my central heating system needs repiping and looking for some idea of cost, new boiler fitted about 7 years ago and 3 years ago I installed underfloor heating ( wet).
    Problem is the pipework is original and impossible to get to, so I figure repipe.
    I could do it myself but I'm no longer fit enough so looking for someone who knows what they are doing to repipe to existing radiators and boiler , I can labour to him or just make tea, but it really wants doing as a final job.
    Any input greatly appreciated

2. Rob Foster

Rob Foster Top Contributor!!

Alan you will need to say where you live you know. if its in the n/west ie Merseyside I know enough old farts who are still reg to help you - they are my drinking pals on sat mornings !

3. alan48

alan48 New Member

Doh! Sorry forgot location , I'm in York.

4. scott_d

scott_d Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

How many drops
    How many rooms
    How many rads
    Is it full of furniture
    Normal floor boards or chip board

Then you need to find someone who wants to work for a fussy old plumber:D

• Funny Funny x 1