Discuss Central Heating noise on ignition and when turning off in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

G

GL7781

Hi, thx in advance if anyone has any ideas

I've got a Worcester Bosch combi with Hive thermostat. Whenever the central heating turns on I get a beep like a gameshow buzzer, and then little rumble. Does the same when turning off.

Never does this for just hot water.

I had British Gas come out a few times and once they replaced a valve but didn't have any effect.

Anyone have any ideas what it could be?

Reply to Central Heating noise on ignition and when turning off in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, thanks in advance if there are any ideas. I've got a Worcester Bosch Greenstar combi with Hive thermostat. When the boiler turns on for...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in one flat. The boiler make a very loud noise when central heating is on - this is random and occurs...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock