Search the forum,

Discuss Central Heating Forum Stickies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to Central Heating Forum Stickies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original heating installed when the house was built, and this revision was largely to replace a life-expired boiler: non-condensing fan flue boiler open...
Replies
Views
Hi Just looking for some suggestions on what to look for/try next. Up until last weekend, our oil fired boiler central heating was working fine, all radiators heating as required. We then had an issue of a mouse deciding to go for a exploration in our air intake and causing it to begin to soot...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to this forum. I hope someone experienced out there can help me find the fix. We recently finished a building project and had a major re-design/move of all of our hot water (megaflo), boiler and central heating system. I am not a plumber nor do I know much about plumbing but I know...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, hope I can get some advice. I’m a gas safe engineer , working on a central heating issue, so I hope this in the the correct forum?? I was called to a job, where the customer has been having issues with the heating not working correctly and certain rooms not heating up. The customer...
Replies
Views
Good day all, I would like to get some advise and perhaps the solution to the issues with my UFH system. We did install UFH in an entire house and got rid of all radiators. The system is 14 port manifold (only 12 are in use) feeding 7 zones. Total room area is 97 m2, with the biggest zone...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock