Discuss Central Heating circulation issue in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello i recently converted heating system from old stove to grand vortex b house 90 , boiler runs and works fine . How ever i have issue with water circulation have installed new pump but for some reason water don't circulate at all . what are the possible cause ? i have pump installed on return and and have one way valve on coil return I have attached image on how it looks like and schematics
20221011_1812082.jpg
Untitled-3.jpg

Pump installed in the wrong place also shouldn’t be facing up the bleed screw needs to be on the side or at worst 45 degrees

After the cylinder but your feed and vent arnt in the best position most likely will pump over

Attachments

• A404CFD1-91D5-40F9-8ABD-452549EC40EA.jpeg
    A404CFD1-91D5-40F9-8ABD-452549EC40EA.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 26
As per my image also best to upgrade to an s plan from a gravity set up also while your at it eg port valves

So in the picture the right are the pipes straight from the boiler ?

Reply to Central Heating circulation issue in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am sizing the central heating pipes for a complete replacement. The property has an elongated floor plan so I have used a piping layout...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue. During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock