Discuss Cast iron pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the guy teaching has not got a clue, that's one of the worst cast joints I have seen done.

Well the guy teaching has not got a clue, that's one of the worst cast joints I have seen done.

What guy teaching? All I saw was the guy pouring the lead to show Mrs Doubty-Pants that it had a metal joint and he just poured it in end of. Is there another video I'm missing?

What guy teaching? All I saw was the guy pouring the lead to show Mrs Doubty-Pants that it had a metal joint and he just poured it in end of. Is there another video I'm missing?

Few more, its some Yank teaching in a collage he makes a real Balls up of pouring Lead joints, and another one showing a trainee how to remove a lead joint,

Look in other YouTube clips (Pouring Lead Joint Jeffrey Muschlitz) Sorry don't know how to add link to YouTube

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L8y5mUtkjxc[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cast iron pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I need to this cast iron pipe back as my new back to wall toilet won’t fit otherwise. Cutting it back i am going to lose the collar. So what...
Replies
Views
Had the plumber replace the pipes less than 2 month from the sink that lead into a cast iron pipe. They also unblocked gunk from the start of the...
Replies
Views
Dear colleagues , My name is Roohollah and an overseas Heating tech. I have recently collected some data on oldest cast iron boiler from UK...
Replies
Views
Good evening I've came across 90mm cast iron before and used mcalpine extB (90 to 110 extension) But what I have here kind of bellows out to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Helping a friend, his soil stack is cast iron. The bath and basin wastes (all removed now) went into individual entries on the stack. These...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock