Discuss cast iron column rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lenny

Hi,
Can anybody advise me how to calculate the output of cast iron column radiators please.

also another question on a different project, on a CHS sourced by a wood boiler stove the norm is to use 22mm tube on the flow and return to the radiators linking the rads with 15mm tube. Can this be done in 22mm linking the rads with 10mm.

many thanks

:confused:-+

With regard to your second question the answer is, how long is a piece of string ??, you will have to work out the heat requirements of the rad and the carrying capacity of the pipe serving the rad

Thanks for the reply Tom, the rads are as old as the hills, theres no way of telling who the manufacturer is.

Lenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cast iron column rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock