Discuss Car/van tax in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

renewed my taxdisc today on a 1.7 turbo diesel astra van its now £112 for six months a rip off,my van does not have its emissions on the logbook i was considering keeping it another year what do you fellas pay on newer vans?

Through the nose like everyone ... £101.75 for six months for a 2.5 ltr (or is it 2.8 ltr?) 07 Transit

£117 for 6 months .....i have a feeling it's going to go up. :(

The present road fund system is a total sham and cop out. OH and I have two vehicles. A Yaris and an X-Trail. We only use the X-trail for 12 weeks of holidays with the caravan, if we are giving more than two others a lift, picking up ovvasional bulky purchases or if OH needs car and I am taking F-I-Law shopping. The X Trail does 5000 miles a year. Road fund is £230 ( I see first year is now £450 (robbing so an so's).

The road fund should be free and the cost put on fuel if the government were serious about reducing emissions and not fleecing the public.

caravans should pay £500 a year tax for all the fuel emmisions caused by loads of vehicles stuck behind them

Caravans get a bad press because of bad drivers in front !!! used to have one held up every year b cos of driver in front goin to cornwall . WQho getsblame !!!
Dax toj 6.5litre V8 slow and low tax LOL LOL LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally beleive that one of the biggest causes of pollution on our roads isnt the caravans but cyclists, they never use the cylce paths round here and every morning you pass the same people with cues of traffic behind them revving their engines to get buy, they also cauze loads of accidents, I reckon there should be a campaign to make cyclists to pay road tax for all the pollution that they cauze indirectly

I have 4 vans in total, Scudo 185.00 Berlingo 185.00
But best of all are the 2 Mercedes 209 sprinters at only 125.00 for 12 months

Got 2 horses, tax free lol, but need a landy to tow them around, then I make caravanners wait behind me just staring at two hairy backsides for miles and miles, revenge is sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Car/van tax in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock