Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss capping off shower outlet on bath taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tbxr

Hi guys,

stupid question but just wanted to check but would fitting a
½" blank nut be the best way to cap off shower attachment on bath taps? i've seen it done with a nut and 5p but trying to do it neater as I have about 50 to do.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
I did wonder if it was an L8 issue, or if it was to do with damaging baths. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to capping off shower outlet on bath taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My partner and I recently bought a house and have been attempting to make the bathroom less fugly. I was removing the bath and shower...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock