Discuss capping off 8mm microbore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LeonR

Sorry for all the questions..

What's the best way to cap off 8mm microbore (out of sight), are there caps I can solder on? I assume I can do this with a normal propane torch and the correct solder?

I assume it's better to do this rather than use a compression valve in case I wish to reconnect in the future?

Thanks,
Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to capping off 8mm microbore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to cap off an old lead water pipe in the garden as I have an new MDPE pipe water supply. I have a Screwfix FLOMASTA COMPRESSION REDUCING...
Replies
Views
I have a lead water pipe that needs to be capped off. I have dug down and found where the pipe tees off to my property. I have a Flomasta Lead to...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
T
I have recently moved house and would like to move a radiator from a side wall, to one below the window as is more pleasing to the eye. I...
Replies
Views
Hi folks Following on from another thread I made recently, the plumber has agreed that the new cold feed he added to our loft cistern should have...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock