Search the forum,

Discuss Capped prv in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Must have been dripping.

Lets is just cap it off then!!!!

image.jpg

wow. i blame the customer as much as the idiot who did the work.

wow. i blame the customer as much as the idiot who did the work.
I think it was the customer.
doing a bathroom at the property, so found it when turning the water off.
Replacing it tomorrow .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Capped prv in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, all. I have a leak problem behind the washing machine. It's a pipe that is leaking directly into a drain. It used to drip but now is leaking a steady stream without stopping. Seems to be coming from water heater but I cannot tell. It is cold water. When I turn off the main water supply, it...
Replies
Views
Pritesh Patel
P
Morning. I have a leak. It’s coming from the connector pipe….the picture shows the pipe. It is a cold water pipe going in to the back of my dishwasher. I assume the washer may need a replacement. Anyway I cannot for the life of me turn the water off I.e at this cap. I understand I should turn...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by the previous owner, they decided to run pipes all along the edge of the garage floor... I do however have one that goes vertically out of the concrete...
Replies
Views
Hello my dad had a boiler check up today and the cap on the flue above the boiler had fell off. It's potentially been like that for a long time. Was this dangerous? We have a carbon monoxide detector but that never went off. I have posted a picture below of the little cap, the engineer...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Energy Price Cap in the UK: Balancing Affordability and Sustainability Introduction The United Kingdom's energy price cap has been a topic of both praise and debate since its implementation. Introduced as a measure to protect consumers from excessively high energy bills, the price cap...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock