Discuss can't edit posts anymore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumbBobBob

i just noticed i can't edit my posts anymore:confused:

in the main forums, can do in the gen off topic chat!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a set time scale that you can edit your posts and after that expires then the option is closed to edit..

Anything you think need altering afterwards then contact a mod or admin to change it..

I've had it before where I can't edit it straight after I've posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to can't edit posts anymore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all I'm a householder in Dorset and need my post-meter natural gas supply pipe re-routing underground. Seems it's not a common job to carry...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have just bought a google nest 3rd gen thermostat to be connected opentherm. I currently have the baxi ifos rather comp fitted. I was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock