Search the forum,

Discuss Can you identify my shower mixer? No markings anywhere... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fudgeboy

IMAG0183.jpg

IMAG0184.jpg

I wonder whether you could help me... My shower mixer appears to be broken. It is letting in much too much cold, even when the mixer is turned all the way up to hottest setting. I expect it needs a new cartridge, but I can't identify the shower. Are you able to tell what make and model it is from the attached pictures?

I should say that when we moved in, there was no handle on the shower, but just the thread, so I found a new handle and attached it. The handle in the image might therefore be completely different.

The pipe centres are 130mm apart.

Thanks so much for your help. I'm getting a bit fed up with cold showers...

take the cartridge out and clean it!.

looks like a hudson or bristan.

go to shower doctor and look at their spares.

It should be illegal for anyone to make anything without writing what it is on the outside. Failure to do so punishable by death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can you identify my shower mixer? No markings anywhere... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock