Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss can you help? diy sos needs you in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea when this is happening mate? Anybody from London fancy heading up there?

They're already on site. I've seen them asking on Twitter this week, they've not been asking for plumbers.

Come to think of it, I've never seen them ask for plumbers, we must be a pretty benevolent bunch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw it on tv the other day, said shed load of companies had pulled out of the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to can you help? diy sos needs you in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock