Discuss can we make plumbing easyier ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

servicematt

Hi folks

I am a plumber and gas fitter of 15 years who as recently had some success producing a product that I thought would make my job easier. I firmly believe that the best products come from those who know the daily challenges that we all face , I have forged some great links with some top supplies and manufacturers , the next step is looking for any of you guys may have a idea for a plumbing tool,device or product that may be viable. I AM NOT LOOKING JUST TO STEAL YOUR IDEA . this would be a fair financial and working agreement . message me if you are interested . I await the comedy suggestions bellow.........seal toe caped socks etc

the problem you will find is the tools used are the best and all the new things tend to be gimmicky and for the diyer, see rad clamps, tap tool thing, automatic spanner. A good set of spanners, bender and my soldering gear and were good to go

What about pipe clips you can load into a nail gun?? Should speed things up a bit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to can we make plumbing easyier ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock