Discuss Can i bend 8mm gas pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NAV

Hi all, was wondering if i could bend 8mm chrome plated gas pipe? I need a 90 degree as the pipe comes out of the restrictor elbow. Also what would be best to bend it with? I was thinking a microbore bender or shall i use bending springs?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can i bend 8mm gas pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening All, We've just moved into gas boilers (after years doing gas) and are currently tooling up. On our first install we had problems bending...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, i've just moved into a property last month and begun to take note of things that may need attention. One of which is the feed to a...
Replies
Views
Hi, came across this old push fit waste pipe. Stripped out the old shower and it was a 40mm waste pipe siliconed in the fitting. The fittings at...
Replies
Views
D
Had a collapsed/cracked collar on the 90deg angled piece that my soil pipe sits in which is leaking water so has needed replacing. Access has...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently did some pipe insulating in my loft. The only two I didn't do were the vent pipes. Not sure if that is the right term for them...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock