Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Can anyone please help me get my heating to work? I'm cold in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrsWadeWilson

Hi, I hope it's okay to ask this on here!

I have a Worcester green star 37cdi boiler, I still have hot water but heating is not working. I think it might be the wireless stat as I just changed the batteries in it. It's a pretty basic stat glo worm make. The only buttons on it is a up and down for temp and a frost/light button. Any advice would be well appreciated!

thanks
claire x

Did the heating stop working immediately after you changed the batteries or vica versa?

welcome to the forums, there may be a reset button somewhere, maybe under the battery flap. most likely a very small button which you need a pen to depress.

Welcome to the forums Claire.
Have no wish to upset you but were the batteries new and inserted the right way round. Daft as it sounds I wish I had a pound for everytime the batteries were inserted wrongly.

Hi there ,, are u getting a display on your wireless control ?? sounds like they simply unpaired , some of the worcester wireless controls were a nightmare to first set up and pair, you had to go through a fair page of press and hold button for 5 secs , press the plus button onces , put the batteries in , take them out etc,,, have a read of the instructions incase this controller needs to be re-paired ,,,, most new ones simply pair themselves ,

If you have a Salus stat it goes into Frost mode when the batteries are replaced. Press the light/frost button in for about 10 seconds and then turn the temperature up, should bring the boiler on.

Success!! Haha I may be blonde but even I can manage to put batteries in the right way, lots of practice when you're single Thank you so much, who knew something so small could be all that I needed (must be a joke in there somewhere). Im warm again, unfortunately the it's thanks to central heating and not a Ryan Reynolds hug, ah well we can't have everything can we!

thanks again!!

Success!! Haha I may be blonde but even I can manage to put batteries in the right way, lots of practice when you're single �� Thank you so much, who knew something so small could be all that I needed (must be a joke in there somewhere). Im warm again, unfortunately the it's thanks to central heating and not a Ryan Reynolds hug, ah well we can't have everything can we!

thanks again!!

OMG, single & Blonde ! you do know this is a plumbing forum and not a Dating site ? But could be something to look into, may attract more members :welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can anyone please help me get my heating to work? I'm cold in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock