Discuss can any one help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

perry

at college i have a portfolio to work through. i excel with steel and am not bad at lead welding. But when it comes to copper i am bad well i can do 90 degrees 45s and verious other dimentions. but can some one help me with pass overs or have some decent methord to do them i can do them sort of but not within the three mm tolerence. just wondering if any one knows of any decent methods of doing these things

many thanks perry

Give me your email address and I will send you some info on pipe bending.

register with copperboard uk, they have loads of good tips on this type of thing

cheers for that i actually got through it on the last day before we broke up. all bends and passovers complete but i still would like to learn as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to can any one help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock