Discuss CAMRAY 2 in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi. Having recently qualified in oil(yet to do any oil in the real world), I was wondering where the best place is I can get the manuals from for all the different oil boilers please? Also been called today about a service on a Camray 2 that hasn't been serviced for years....any advice after a heads up before. Thanks

Hi. Having recently qualified in oil(yet to do any oil in the real world), I was wondering where the best place is I can get the manuals from for all the different oil boilers please? Also been called today about a service on a Camray 2 that hasn't been serviced for years....any advice after a heads up before. Thanks

It's not one of these, my boiler needs a service but oh it's not working!

Doesn't seem to be anything out there. Just strip it down, clean it out, same size nozzle back in and set combustion.

Finding manuals for each boiler ever made is not easy. Google the boiler in question and download the manual. I have all of mine on my work iPad.
In terms of heads up just do what you should have been taught and if you need any advice myself and several others on here are experienced with oil.

Reply to CAMRAY 2 in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hello, Re-jigging a serviceable Boulter Camray 2 boiler to run presurised instead of gravity. Manual says it can but we need to fit Manual reset...
Replies
Views
Hi My oil boiler keeps locking out after running for 30/40 minutes! I then try to reset it but it won’t fire back up! I have to leave it for...
Replies
Views
S
Having a few issues with my combi boiler, its 14 years old now and due to be replaced as we are building extension, but need to get another 10...
Replies
Views
I have a clients oil Grant boiler I fitted last year. It is a Vortex pro 26-46 system. It is just a small system loop as it is a pool boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Back