Discuss Buying meds online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had it done yet Adam? Did you get a lolly for being a brave boy?

Got my penicillin! Haven't been this happy in a long time. Now to wash them down with a large cinzano and fizzy vimto.

Oh, Leo..... :fuk2:

Got my penicillin! Haven't been this happy in a long time. Now to wash them down with a large cinzano and fizzy vimto.

Oh, Leo..... :fuk2:

Oh so it`s still 2.30 then and no alcohol for you matey. lol

Oh so it`s still 2.30 then and no alcohol for you matey. lol

I can't have a little splash. Help them to kick in a bit. Honestly I didn't sleep last night worrying about it!

I can't have a little splash. Help them to kick in a bit. Honestly I didn't sleep last night worrying about it!

Do you want the penicillin to work or not?
So what happened then? Bet he had a look, gave you the meds and said come back next week and I`ll rip the little f**ker out! lol

Do you want the penicillin to work or not?
So what happened then? Bet he had a look, gave you the meds and said come back next week and I`ll rip the little f**ker out! lol

She said she'll give me penicillin to get rid of the infection. I switched off at that point and was ready to run for the car park.

I hope your the one that finds the Silver sixpence in the Christmas pudding then and it brings tears to your eyes, Ouch!

Last edited:
image.jpg

What, like this guy?

I am now at the stage where i visit family and leave with donated painkillers.
Having fun with tramadol at the moment and coedien.
Certainly helps my bad back - now 13 months on waiting list for spine op

dentists, nothing to worry about, injections nothing to worry about, do what I do, let them drill away without having a needle first, means you can go and have a coffee straightaway without dribbling everywhere :) not that I have a needle phobia :):):) Also means they dont do so much damage to your teeth....

you havent lived unless you have had root canal work and no numbing jabs, didnt feel a thing :):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Buying meds online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back