Discuss BTSC has gone into Administration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
condition was 'completing each part of the training within the respective Training Period as defined in Agreement without any extensions, you can require us to provide you with job placement ,providing you notify us of your requirement in writing within one calendar month of the day you complete 11th module" they think no one can finish in that period, but we did, when we started to ask job placement than that muppet David Randall started his tricks and wasting time.

DAvid randall what a guy- that is all i can say stupid mann-messed everything up for quite a few people i know, i would swear but i dont want to get kicked off this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BTSC has gone into Administration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock