Discuss BTSC has gone into Administration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bumped into the guy who used to teach at btsc at the renewables roadshow yesterday at the reebok stadium and he said that after the first btsc closing down scare that started this thread that the owner brian wall sold it to another outfit and that is why it has a different name,.

don't think theres much any of the half completed students can do though whoever the owner

BTSC apparently have done this before, they take peoples money go into receivership then open up under another BTSC name. BTSC UK, BTSC Europe etc avoid them like the plague

anyone with barclays finance.tell barclays that btsc has gone in administration and you havent finished the course.my friend who started with,he had his interest dropped and got 2000 pounds because they couldnt find a place to finish the course.
they wouldnt do it for me because my cousin was my creditor and they they said that the deal was with my cousin and not me.it took them a month to come to that conclusion.i think because we paid the loan off before the interest came,they needed to find a way out of it. please try it you have nothing to lose

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys, as a person that has worked for them a while ago and was asked if this lot were still in business I am just checking up, by the way there is no Brian Wall - when you complain it is to a B. Wall as in "complain to a Brick Wall", the owner thinks it's funny see.

i didnt see that b wall, clever but not really funny for those who are on the wrong end

what were they like to work for?

"B. Wall" was only funny to the bosses, even the centre managers and staff would cringe at it, but the rule was that every letter went to him, it was really Alan Jackson (before he sold it to Richard Hunt) and it gives a real understanding of how little he respected the students.

They were OK as employers, bit dictatorial really just like any other direct sales job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alan Jackson (Mr slippery) was the owner of building trades, Home inspectors and car teacher training in Tolworth, Manchester, Birmingham and Bristol, he then sold it on to a guy named Richard Hunt that realised he had a mess to clear up after a week or two and had no money coming in because most of us sales guys realised it would be closed immanently so stopped selling.

did people know at the time the joke of b wall or just staff? does seem quite a bad taste joke for people paying 1,000s

Oh they listened then sent written fob off letters 6 weeks later is what i was told

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

did people know at the time the joke of b wall or just staff? does seem quite a bad taste joke for people paying 1,000s

All staff knew of this and looking back it was a way of keeping the sales side positive by not letting us deal with anything other than sales, even the centre managers and admin staff were banned from dealing with complaints. If the trainees were aware of this they had nowhere else to deal with anyway!

They always replied in 14 days but they trotted out the same in every letter, the sad part is that most people gave up seeking redress, in three years they paid out 25% value of 10% of the claimants, if nothing else they knew the law and psychology of the students.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BTSC has gone into Administration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back