Search the forum,

Discuss BT - internet in any of its various forms - in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

Bt internet in all its forms seems to be mis-behaving all over our company.

We have to stick to it as it would be nuts to change so many addresses but is anybody else
getting poor downloads speeds, inaccurate postings, taking ages to log in and just a general
dis-satisfaction with the service ? or is it just us ? we operate in the North West, Suffolk and
North Somerset so it cannot be one exchange.

Any opinions gratefully recieved......................centralheatking

Used to have it in my office but changed it due to reliability issues. During peak usage times, the bandwidth drops dramatically and the service suffers as a result.

Shop around, there are a lot of good deals out there at the moment.

Im having loads of problems I just thought it was my 8 year old laptop but finding logging on at times takes ages

im with talk talk and before that aol since 1997 i get good deals as a valued customer and ive never had any trouble with it since the very early days of 14k modems can you not leave bt as your provider but retain the email addresses and transfer them to your new program ?
ive no longer got any aol software on my machines alll my mail comes into my g mail account

im with talk talk and before that aol since 1997 i get good deals as a valued customer and ive never had any trouble with it since the very early days of 14k modems can you not leave bt as your provider but retain the email addresses and transfer them to your new program ?
ive no longer got any aol software on my machines alll my mail comes into my g mail account

That's why I like my gmail e-mail. It's been transferred around a bit. Wanadoo, freeserve, aol, orange (crap) and BT at the minute. Just had a thing through the post from sky, regarding the deal on their broadband.

I left BT years ago but retained my BT email address - it's yahoo based so no probs logging in anywhere.

I'm currently with Sky and am due to get their new 40mb fibre optic broadband in a couple of weeks. Can't wait as I live in the sticks and struggle to get 1mb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BT - internet in any of its various forms - in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

CONTRACT DECISION DATE: MONDAY 2ND JULY 2012 Hi my name is James Steven from MTM Group UK, I have been speaking to companies within the area over the last 10 days or so with reference to the maintenance contract, there has been previous information sent out. We will be implementing a company on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock