Currently reading:
Broken Cistern Lid

Discuss Broken Cistern Lid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crixus55

I am looking for a cistern lid to replace a broken one. The broken item has the marks "LECICO" , "DL1" and "188" underneath and I believe the colour is soft cream. I am based in Wolverhampton and would travel a reasonable distance for a replacement. Thanks.

I would suggest emailing Lecico all the details you have with attached photos, otherwise you could be spending a lot of time searching!

Spoke to them a few days ago but they couldn't help. My alternatives are searching or gluing. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks.

I have a nice soft cream cistern lid.
It's not a lecico though.

Whenever I Rip out a coloured suite I keep pedestals and cistern lids, if in decent nick they come in quote handy

H.James at Romford Rd Manor Park London e12 might be worth a shot .....beware they are known as expensive.....regards Turnpin:wink:

They are the ones I was thinking of , used them about 9 years back Pink Hand Basin £450. But unless you want to rip out complete bathroom or fit odd colour Item what choice do you have,

I am looking for a cistern lid to replace a broken one. The broken item has the marks "LECICO" , "DL1" and "188" underneath and I believe the colour is soft cream. I am based in Wolverhampton and would travel a reasonable distance for a replacement. Thanks.

call jim cole he may be able to help 07900 247532 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Broken Cistern Lid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back