Discuss Broken bath tap some help please in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hoping someone can help. I have the bath tap as shown in the picture. I need to get the bit that sticks out (little round handle) off. The tap doesn't turn off properly as it ends up turning all the way to the wall. To get it off I basically have to pull the whole thing forward and push the tap back. It would be ideal to have that little bit completely off. It's completely round so I can't get a grip on it. It does look like it's likely screwed in but I'm not 100% sure
20230506_101335.jpg

Reply to Broken bath tap some help please in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a kitchen mixer tap which allows the top part to pull out as a hose (like american sinks). It has frayed and I need t replace it, can...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope someone can help. I’m hoping this isn’t a permanent problem. We’ve converted a gravity vented hot water system, into an unvented...
Replies
Views
Have a sink basin tap photo attached and need to replace the heads as behind they have cracked. Any idea where I can get replacement tap head...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock