Discuss broag remeha avanta in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

went to customer today, water in system but gauge showing zero.
apart from the obvious knacked gauge, what else may be causing malfunction and how reliable are these gauges.?.
ps allready tried a pin down the pipe, although there is a lot of corrosion in the system i am wondering if the gauge pipe could be solid.
due back in morning to sort it.

went to customer today, water in system but gauge showing zero.
apart from the obvious knacked gauge, what else may be causing malfunction and how reliable are these gauges.?.
ps allready tried a pin down the pipe, although there is a lot of corrosion in the system i am wondering if the gauge pipe could be solid.
due back in morning to sort it.

Seems like installed by one of those,no system flush,non notifing,save £100 guys:D

PIcked a good boiler though !!Me fav boiler,had no problems with gauge

Seems like installed by one of those,no system flush,non notifing,save £100 guys:D

PIcked a good boiler though !!Me fav boiler,had no problems with gauge
yoou wont believe this pudd,
but yeh,the same person i was refering to in previous:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to broag remeha avanta in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm not a plumber, but I'm having an issue which keeps re-occurring and the engineers coming out to us do not seem to know why. So...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a Kingspan Tribune XE (TXN210) indirect unvented cylinder in my property (installed in 2020, in a new build property) and I...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m new to this site but hoping someone can throw some light on a difficult problem on kitchen drainage. This is in my father-in-law’s 4th...
Replies
Views
Hi All, First post here, so please be kind! I am currently having a lot of trouble with air and related noise in my open vented heating system...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock