Discuss Broag Remeha Avanta Range in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boydell

I see several members recommend Broag/Remeha Avanta domestic combi boilers as a good replacement when the time comes to replace their old boiler.

Looking around on the web they seem competitively priced too, but
can anyone tell me are spares expensive when it comes to repair?

And are spares readily available here in the UK to anyone outside the trade?

regards,
boydell.

I see several members recommend Broag/Remeha Avanta domestic combi boilers as a good replacement when the time comes to replace their old boiler.

Looking around on the web they seem competitively priced too, but
can anyone tell me are spares expensive when it comes to repair?

And are spares readily available here in the UK to anyone outside the trade?

regards,
boydell.

Shouldn't be needing spares if you're not in the trade.
Gas safe registered engineers can get spares for all Avanta models.

And with the 5 year warranty, you wont be needing to spend money on spares, only need to spend to get someone to service it for the next half decade.

ps Yesterday I fitted number 40 of the Broag Avanta range,and I really like them.Easy to fit, easy to set up and service and as quiet as a mouse.

Graham

forget the 5yr guarantee, unless your reading the small print on every thing you buy, you will find the guarantee pretty useless - on all boilers !!

spares for the broag are obtainable next day from uk

as for cost of spares. now had two faulty since immediate instalation (out of about 100 so far)
spares cost nowt. manufacturer came out and replaced f.o.c.

after 4 weeks of install you can forget they are there, they just work. great boilers imho

Thanks for the advice lads... much appreciated.

regards,
boydell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Broag Remeha Avanta Range in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock