Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss British gas technical assessment???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gas-man

hey folks needed some advice from some experienced people, ive got a british gas technical assessment coming up soon and im really dreading it, its for the role of a service and repair engineer , can some shed some light as to what i am expected to do apart from IUP and all the CCN1 stuff as i would greatlly appreciate any help given.

cheerz gasman rob what else will they want me to do practically like more hands on stuff the ccn1 iup and electrical safety shouldnt be to bad its the more hands on sstuff that im dreading???

I had the assessment and no hands on, we had a morning learning all there DOs n DONTS ( there's a lot ) and an afternoon of multiple choice assessment , everything from ventilation to pumping over etc,, How to test electrics :- polarity , continuity etc,

hey kris thanks for the reply they sent me an email that id have a 2hr technical assement if successul follows a 1hr face to face and also they told me to bring my ppe and tools so i thought id be doing alot of servicing/fault finding??

what role is it u went for?

hey kris thanks for the reply they sent me an email that id have a 2hr technical assement if successul follows a 1hr face to face and also they told me to bring my ppe and tools so i thought id be doing alot of servicing/fault finding??

what role is it u went for?

Sub contracting on installs for them , never asked to take ppe just my credentials , myself and any criminal records or CRB check,

You'll probs have to demonstrate you can service a boiler without taking the case off ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British gas technical assessment???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock