Discuss British Gas Installation Contractors - recruiting now in the South East in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Helen BG

Hi all,

British Gas are recruiting Central Heating Installation Engineers for contract work in the following areas:

Berkshire
Surrey
South West London

To apply, please visit www.britishgasjobs.co.uk and search for job reference number BG12014
You should hold (as a minimum) current domestic ACS accreditation in CCN1, CEN1, CPA1 and HTR1 along with Energy Efficiency accreditation and a current valid Gas Safe registration card as well as a full driving licence for use within the UK, with 6 points or less.

You must also have the Right to Work in the UK, be willing to provide a basic Disclosure (CRB) check that is no more than 3 months old prior to starting with us & have a minimum of £2m Public Liability Insurance / £5m Employer Liability Insurance.

We are holding drop in Assessment Centres on 10th and 17th July in the Shepperton area between the times of 10am - 3pm. If you are interested in attending, please send me a PM and I will supply the details.

Many thanks
Helen

Why does it matter what points you got your not supplying company vehicle.

Because to make any decent money you'll have to drive at breakneck speed, the more points you've got the sooner you'll lose your licence and the sooner they'll have to pick up their stock from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British Gas Installation Contractors - recruiting now in the South East in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock