Discuss British gas induction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmart

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Guys has anyone been on a british gas induction for subcontract service and repair work?

I've already passed the tests etc but don't have a clue what the inductions about.

Will it be H&s and all that caper?

Depends usually laptop training parts ordering issue of phone and if you're in one of their vans a driving test. You'll also be issued with 4 boxes of spares and consumables

Guys has anyone been on a british gas induction for subcontract service and repair work?

I've already passed the tests etc but don't have a clue what the inductions about.

Will it be H&s and all that caper?

Itll be repeat after me exercises.

it needs a powerflush.

you can't get parts for that model.

and repeat.

to be honest id love to get into that type of company , servicing-breakdowns . I wonder how you get in there. its one area of work that id love to gain more experience on !

I think I've read somewhere £18 a service and £40 a breakdown. Not 100% though.

I got told £18 a service and £37 for a completed breakdown. That was through an agency.

I think if you can sub direct to them then you can get better rates. Or at least you used to be able to.

So what sort of thing, testing components or doing flue flow, spillage and fga tests? I'm a bit nervous, I've been waiting for this for 2 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British gas induction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock