Discuss british gas ID in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
there a law unto themselves and the law is scared of taking them to court because they have more money?

well 26weeks ago we fitted a boiler on a card meter,the customer call me back after 21weeks pass
To find out that nat grid had fitted a normal meter then left with 3 leaks, some weeks pass with the leaks then my customer call them back.
nat grid replace all the bits again but did not fix the leak on the joint next to the meter on the domestic side.
They said you new to get your gas safe engineer out.
I got a call at 7am that following morning .
I call along fix the small leak in seconds,then charge the custormer.
he said why are you charging me.
I said it was not my leak,he then paid up.
but he call nat grid and said that he had paid us, and in a big around about way amitted to it .
Also to pay my custormer for what we charge him.
The nat grid engineer walks the streets fot another day with out a gas safe number ?

British gas engineers are gas safe registered.

National grid engineers are not responsible for leaks on the consumers side of the meter and would not fix them. National grid do not change gas meters the ES supply and fit the gas meters.

a few points which may help

speak English
BG are not the emergency service provider
register as a member
get your facts right

this should help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to british gas ID in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock