Search the forum,

Discuss british gas 532/1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is badged up boiler but what boiler is it,very similar to baxi duo -tec ,but not sure.

if you haven't got it for tomorrow I'll walk all the way outside and get smi lappie out if van and look

It's a worcester greenstar I believe desrob :) Not sure if its the junior or CDI?

same reason they re-badge everything else, so the average punter will go to BG if anything go's wrong. Think that only BG will have replacements. :dupe:

it's to make people think they are much bigger. "oo they must be good they even make their own boilers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to british gas 532/1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Anyone know how to clear a f70 fault on a british gas 330+ boiler
Replies
Views
C
Got back from a week visiting family over Xmas and our boiler has now started making banging and grinding noises. It’s a British Gas 330 which is a Glow Worm boiler.
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just moved into a house with a British Gas 330 boiler and would like to fit a modulating smart thermostat. Does anyone know what modulation protocol it uses? I've googled, checked the manufacturer's website ( Glowworm ) but with no luck. Boiler ID GC 41-047-75 Thanks!
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler was flashing SE even before I arrived, which I assumed the service reminder needed resetting. After completing the service I contact Glow Worm to...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock