Search the forum,

Discuss British Gas 330+ display lights up, but otherwise blank in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi people,
I have came across a British Gas 330+ system boiler. No heating or hot water. Cant hear anything when turning power on, just display lights up with no info on it. Does anyone know what the issue might be?

Reply to British Gas 330+ display lights up, but otherwise blank in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Anyone know how to clear a f70 fault on a british gas 330+ boiler
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler was flashing SE even before I arrived, which I assumed the service reminder needed resetting. After completing the service I contact Glow Worm to...
Replies
Views
Hi. Please can anyone help. My mum has just sent me this video of her airing cupboard. She had put the imersion heater on to warm the water for a shower when she noticed this horrendous noise. Can anybody shed any light on it ? She has BG cover but before calling them I thought I’d post here...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just moved into a house with a British Gas 330 boiler and would like to fit a modulating smart thermostat. Does anyone know what modulation protocol it uses? I've googled, checked the manufacturer's website ( Glowworm ) but with no luck. Boiler ID GC 41-047-75 Thanks!
Replies
Views
I noticed a few weeks ago that my hot water and heating were not working so I went to check the boiler expecting to see an error code, but on checking, the display was completely off. I could hear the fan running (quite loudly) so I knew there was power going to the boiler. I opened up the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock