Search the forum,

Discuss Boilers on finance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj

Hi all,

i want to offer my customers finance on new boiler installations. Can anyone advise me on how I'd go about setting this up for myself?

Thanks
Raj

Sure..

What terms will the loans be over - 3,6,9,12 or more months?

Will you be financing the loans yourself or will you be borrowing money to finance the customers finance?

Like many tradesmen I get calls from companies offering to provide this service.Obviously there is a charge involved and from what I have heard there are a number of hoops to jump through.Am I reading your post correctly that you want to do a DIY version?! Either way,I think it is more for companies rather than sole traders.If customers mention the possibility I suggest they research the difference between this and paying for it upfront.If this the only way they can or want to do it ,they are not my sort of customers.

I think I remember reading that on here before Steve.

OP, do a search on the forum, it's been covered before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boilers on finance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I want to start offering finance options to customers and wondered which providers is best. I looked into Kanda but wasn't impressed. Which ones would you recommend. TIA
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I bought a 61 plate transit which has been great but is now off the road for a few weeks at least - which now that i am established and making decent...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 15i condenser boiler which is about 13 years old. There is a separate hot water tank. Recently the fan in the boiler has started to stay on all the time. My usual engineer took a look at it and advised me to contact the manufacturer. I then had an engineer from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered central heating installer about 15 years ago, so I felt comfortable running the flow/return to rads). I am in need of a combi boiler install with a...
Replies
Views
Hi, can anyone tell me which pipes are flow and return please. I removed old leaking 2008 C26 firebird oil boiler in June . We have now completed damp proofing works & I need to extend these 4 pipes to go through the wall and into a new boiler room. This area will then be stud wall and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock