Discuss Boiler prv fitted separate in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
Is it acceptable to tee the boilers prv in to the central heating flow or return under the boiler. If say fit in a cellar and no drain. And fit an 3 bar prv on the C/H pipework higher up where the pipe can be exited above ground level outside. Thanks.

Reply to Boiler prv fitted separate in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Dyno have fitted a PRV under the kitchen sink in an attempt to resolve a H/W cylinder popping noise and issues with mixer taps, which...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Hello, Can anybody please advise. For months now our old Ideal Mini HE C24 (combi boiler) has had pressure problems. It won't stay above 1 bar...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock