Search the forum,

Discuss .....Boiler Plus..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its going to end up like erp bloody pumps , I have a boiler to fit for my favourite “old pal “ in a few weeks . Hes 92 and wants hot radiators , Ppfftttttt.

Just another ploy to wipe out the independent installer Will be ok for the big Co not to comply ! But We will have to bend over backwards to do it by the book, How the Fk can you force customers to have something they don't want ? Look out guys our days are numbered.

Common sense here guys its not hard to keep it legal plenty of options on thermostats. Regards kop

yes I agree, there are plenty of options ! but it seems only for the independent installer, Co like BG don't even have to offer any, So its coming down to the 2 rule system ! if your a small one man band you have to follow the rules as laid down, if your one of the nationals then the rules don't apply, we have to fit a economical & eco-friendly system, The big boys can put just about anything in ! How can that be right ?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to .....Boiler Plus..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no issue, however, when running the heating the pressure drops. Im looking for some ideas on what could be causing this. I have no sign of pipe leaks...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock