Discuss Boiler not turning off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there I've got a Valliant echo plus 28 combi boiler and what I've noticed is that when I set the thermostat target to say 20 it keeps on going( not everytime tho) I changed the stat to a nest thinking that might be the problem but noticed that again when I set it to 20 I would look an hour later (when feeling hot) and target temp changed to 24. Thanks

So that would indicate a wiring issue with the stat or a faulty boiler controller. Did he re-wire the stat or use the existing wiring.
He re-wired the stat
Could have the stat link still in. Get your electrician back, or a Registered Gas Engineer. As the case will need removing.
H thanks for replying but the heating system has been fine for the last 7 years, started playing up in the spring so changed over to nest and still having probs

Reply to Boiler not turning off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi wonder if anyone can help. Had no issues last year. Have Valiant ecoTEC plus and Drayton thermostat. I have tended to leave thernostat and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, The outlet of all my radiators are at 55°C, but the boiler keep showing the Return Temperature is 60°C (and keep raising at 1°C/min rate)...
Replies
Views
Renato
R
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock