Discuss Boiler leaking - anything I can do temporarily? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello

Noticed a damp patch in basement below boiler and traced it back to coming out of the circled part of the relatively new boiler.

Can't get hold of gas engineer for a couple weeks so is there anything I can do in interim?

It's a female threaded brass piece, should it have had male cap fitted?

Would help if I added photo

20220715_153556.jpg

That’s a pressure relief valve contact the installer as this should of been done / connected as if it blow / relieves it will shoot water everywhere

System pressure high ?

Reply to Boiler leaking - anything I can do temporarily? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
H
Hi! If anyone is able to give any advice it's hugely appreciated! I'm in the UK if that makes a difference. I have a condensing combi boiler...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
I'll pop this into the general advice forum as it seems the most active, but mods - feel free to move if there's somewhere more appropriate. Thank...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock