Discuss Boiler for your own house in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either an Ideal Vogue Combi or an Intergas for me. I like them both. Definitely not a Worcester or Vaillant for me, hate working on both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler for your own house in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got a non condensing Glowworm Ultimate with gravity tank and hot Water tank in a 4 bed house. 11 radiators 1 double 1400mm length 1 P+...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock