Discuss Boiler finance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plumberwales

Can anyone recommend a company to go to or whats the best way to offer boiler finance please

You only need to ask the question once. More than that in multiple threads is classified as spamming. We tend to take a dim view of that.

sorry croppie I realised after I posted that it was in plumbing forum not the heating forum, shall I delete the plumbing post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler finance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I want to start offering finance options to customers and wondered which providers is best. I looked into Kanda but wasn't impressed...
Replies
Views
Our current boiler is 19 years old (and a piece of Rubbish) Had a guy round today from Energy Options Solutions that offered us an Ideal 30kw Logic...
Replies
Views
A
My kitchen tap has an M18x1 threaded end and I need to connect a 1/2" hose to it. Can anyone recommend a suitable adaptor please?
Replies
Views
Adaminspace
A
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a andrews water heater engineer who doesn't scratch his head when he turns up Getting fault a11 West Yorkshire
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock