Discuss boiler condensate and prv information in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heatman

can any one point me to website info on boiler condensate and prv regs of going into into stack.

why put prv into stack?? condensate details will be in manufacturers inst but is ok for sink waste etc so csnt see a problem with stack pipe

your prv blow off is a visual sign that something is wrong, and time to call an engineer. dosnt generally get put into the stack. if you do you will need a tundish and a trap, but the water in trap will evaporate anyway due to lack of use.

as newbie says read your manufacturers installation guide. it gives you all the info you need.

shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler condensate and prv information in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A while ago I replaced a leaky, corroded sink trap. That all appears to be fine, I can't find any leaks with it, and everything under the sink...
Replies
Views
I have read a few posts on here discussing sharing a washing machine stand pipe for the boiler condensate pipe and the risks of washing machine...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would appreciate any help on the below please. Can I install a reversed P-trap in a run of pipe from my sink to raise pipe? I have an...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock