Discuss Blocking users (customers) on Whatsapp in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Murdoch

Esteemed
Res.Electrician
I'm getting rather pxssed off with customers bothering me out of hours using WhatsApp - I use this a lot for personal stuff!

I can see that there is a facility to block named users and I was wondering if anybody else had done this?

Thx

I'm getting rather pxssed off with customers bothering me out of hours using WhatsApp - I use this a lot for personal stuff!
Is there a reason you are not using the 'WhatsApp Business App" for your business? It's designed to solve the problem you describe, i.e. keeping business and personal calls separate.

Is there a reason you are not using the 'WhatsApp Business App" for your business? It's designed to solve the problem you describe, i.e. keeping business and personal calls separate.

I never knew this existed

just installed this and tried a few settings.

a perfect upgrade for a busy one man band business

thx

Reply to Blocking users (customers) on Whatsapp in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Help! I'm in a bit of a panic and need advice. Our kitchen outside drain is blocked and nothing is shifting it. I reckon it's time to call in the...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm not an expert but wondered if anyone might be able to assist. I've replaced an old toilet with a new one. I've used the same water inlet...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I'm after some advice for a current system which I'm looking to replumb. Our house has had various extensions of heating system with newbuild...
Replies
Views
Sandy Rivers
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock