Discuss Bleeding the radiator - hissing air, but no water? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
no of corse i dont no everything, far from it but most people know the answer to this even if they are not in the trade.

no of corse i dont no everything, far from it but most people know the answer to this even if they are not in the trade.

I would have to disagree with you on that one, some customers have no idea and indeed do not want to know how the system works!! I have even had one customer who was supprised when I vented a rad that water came out as she thought the heating was gas!!!
I also have another customer that has no desire to understand his system and is more than happy to call me to come and look at anything he percives to be a problem, I have on a couple of occasions tryed to explain basic stuff to him but he just sort of switches off!!

I would have to disagree with you on that one, some customers have no idea and indeed do not want to know how the system works!! I have even had one customer who was supprised when I vented a rad that water came out as she thought the heating was gas!!!
I also have another customer that has no desire to understand his system and is more than happy to call me to come and look at anything he percives to be a problem, I have on a couple of occasions tryed to explain basic stuff to him but he just sort of switches off!!
I have a customer that calls me every year to turn the thermostat up. then while your hear can you just!!!
Never listen to the customer

My sparky mate has a twice yearly appointment with one customer, change the time on the programer, for costly sum of a packet of ****!!! (might a 10 pack these days)

My sparky mate has a twice yearly appointment with one customer, change the time on the programer, for costly sum of a packet of ****!!! (might a 10 pack these days)

Thats how they come and you have to keep the sweet.
Look after those who look after you is what I was taught, especially the old ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bleeding the radiator - hissing air, but no water? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back