Discuss Black Friday: Price Rush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some offers are too good to pass up, I don't like Vaillant boilers that much though.

The gaffer(wife) has told me i don't need anything... I'm glad I'm shyte at taking good advice \o/

Some offers are too good to pass up, I don't like Vaillant boilers that much though.

There's still £100 off all those mains, £50 or £100 off Intergas, £50 - £100 off various Glowworms, £75 off vogues, £50 off Logic + or Independent, or the rather stunning BaxiMainEco combi at £299

Last edited by a moderator:
Celebrating all that Stirling work you and the Williams &Co team are doing Ray...Regards Turnpin IMG_20151127_210444.jpg

i am off to the pub, cant get on williams site, some glitch somewhere.................................

There's still £100 off all those mains, £50 or £100 off Intergas, £50 - £100 off various Glowworms, £75 off vogues, £50 off Logic + or Independent, or the rather stunning BaxiMainEco combi at £299

You forgot the 100 off Worcesters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Black Friday: Price Rush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi All Heres some of the details you have all been waiting for: Worcester Gas boilers - £50 off all models until we sell out. There will be...
Replies
Views
R
At approximately 6:30pm, we will be releasing our ultimate Price Rush offers. Get onto www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk right now and wait for the...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
Hi All Question: What makes Black Friday look like wimpy-wednesday? Answer: The tradeonlyplumbing mid March madness sale, this weekend from...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
Hi All We have had lots of questions about what will be on offer over the Black Friday weekend. Its been a closely guarded secret - not even the...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
After all that build up, at last - the actual deals! We are having a bit of difficulty sequencing the offers on the "latest offers" page of the...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock