Discuss bit in shock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

just had some nut job go onto my 9 year old daughter in tescos,he grabbed her spun her round and started ranting about a fire bomb,my mrs started lamping him,i was at home doing invoices,shot down to tescos hoping to find him there and kick the **** out of him,but security had thrown him out thankfully he got his car reg and the police have been informed,wife was crying her eyes out when i got there

Bloody hell, glad she's ok dude, poor wee thing :(.
Lock the radge up...

Probably as well you didn't catch him Mark.

But there are some strange people about.

teach the wife how to defend herslf, go for the ankles,nuts and eyes, its that simple, especially if she screams at the same time. Word of advice though - dont let her practice on you

thing is if you raced down and caught him u would be doing time,

Hope your wee yin is ok and the misses as well

teach the wife how to defend herslf, go for the ankles,nuts and eyes, its that simple, especially if she screams at the same time. Word of advice though - dont let her practice on you
lucky my sis was not there they often go shopping together she has my temper,would probably have got arrested for assault

And that's why my 15yr old daughter is fully able to look after herself she is probably the only kid in the UK that is capable of handle a fully automatic mp5/ak47/m16.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bit in shock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My daughter bought her first home and was hoping to convert to gas but its not available in the area, so thinking a boiler upgrade is the better...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work...
Replies
Views
Hi, My step daughter was ripped off by a cowboy builder so I’ve been helping her out and fittted her two radiator. I’ve no idea what is under some...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock