Discuss Biggest day tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

voivod

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Was best man for my son in May...

Tomorrow I give my daughter away.

What am I going to do...lol...free time :)

Well if I make it through the speech.

ĂŽ'm raising my Moretti to you all for a truly wonderful day hope it all go's well......best regards Turnpin:party::17::8::54:

I'll lift a Hobgoblin with you later.

A couple of months ago our niece told us she was getting married. She then asked me to give her away.

Extremely proud.

All the best mate. Enjoy your day. Remember , it's your day and it's all about you :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Biggest day tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
My daughter bought her first home and was hoping to convert to gas but its not available in the area, so thinking a boiler upgrade is the better...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock