Discuss Best soldering flux? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to Best soldering flux? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys Bit of frustrating situation, I was preparing to solder a 15mm Tee by lining it up to get the positioning right, etc and it was quite...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'm putting a new yorkshire fitting on the end of a pipe from which an old fitting has been removed. Do I need to remove all traces of old solder...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I hope you are doing well. I have this 3.25mm lead-free grade 99c solder wire. I know that the good practice to bend the wire before...
Replies
Views
I have discovered a very old end feed 22mm t connector under the bath is very gently weeping water. It’s in a place and with pipework that are...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock