Discuss Best radiator brands? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi folks. I need to replace a few rads, about 30 years old. Any advice on best quality rads appreciated. I got a quote from City Plumbing for their Halcyon rads, made by Stelrad ... the guy told me they are the same as genuine Stelrad, but cheaper. A good bet? Thanks.

Yep there spot on for a good quality but price effective one

Go for decent valves not there cheap ones either danfoss or Honeywell (I use danfoss ras c2)

Screwfix rads are ok atm they have a deal with danfoss valves

Reply to Best radiator brands? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
So my hot water tank is barely 3 years old and a recent service check tells me the tempering valve is on the way out It's a Hydroboss brand from...
Replies
Views
Hullo everyone its a while since I posted on here basically because i have had no plumbing issues however I have one now. My son recently moved...
Replies
Views
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views
C
Hi. I had issues with cold spots four years ago and had a Magnacleanse done. This caused a few pinhole leaks and I got new radiators. I've just...
Replies
Views
Chris Irish
C
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock